To compliment and top off our range of facilities, we also offer squash courts. You can view the action from our viewing galleries or just have fun and enjoy a game. If you are just starting out or are keen to take your squash to the next level of skill and ability, then Villas Rosas Squash Courts is the place for you.
SQUASH COURT RULES
- Bookings must be made at the gate.
- No smoking / food / drinks are allowed in the court.
- Wear only rubbers soled shoes.
- Players must be properly attired in shorts, T-shirts and socks.
- Only two (2) people are permitted in the squash court at any time.
- For those residents without bookings and wish to play in the evening or week-ends if the court is free, they may sign out the key to the squash court from the gate and return after use on a first come first served basis.
- Residents who are unable to turn up for their session of play must inform the gate one-hour before the playing time.
- In the case of no shows, the booking hours will automatically be forfeited after fifteen minutes grace. The courts will then be allocated to the next party on a first-come-first-served basis.
- To discourage frivolous bookings, residents who fail to turn up after two bookings without having made proper cancellations will be barred from advance bookings of the court.
- For bookings please contact the gate, please sign out the keys to the squash court form the gate and return the key to the gate after use.
- Residents will be held responsible for any damage caused by their guests or themselves.
- Any damage caused by the previous players must be reported to the Management immediately before the commencement of the game.